* Organizing the affairs of health service departments at the level of primary and secondary health clinics nationwide, establishing standardized and acceptable health services, ensuring the implementation of clinic staff's duties, fixed clinic administrative and financial issues. Particular attention to the maternal health and female health issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department to achieve the specified goals.
- Examining, diagnosing, and treating female patients from all department authorities to maintain their physical and mental health, especially for the female population.
- Providing necessary medical advice and recommendations to patients for their mental well-being.
- Referring employees with severe illnesses to health centers and specialist doctors outside the department if necessary (for hospital services).
- Guiding and explaining the proper use of medications recommended by doctors outside the clinic to ensure the correct and effective use of medications.
- Performing medical first aid for urgent care in the female health department.
- Providing health education to department staff for health awareness, especially in the maternal and breastfeeding section.
- Providing professional advice and making decisions in achieving the goals and programs of the department.
- Reporting monthly, quarterly, and annually and as needed on the activities and achievements of the relevant department mission to inform the relevant authorities.
- Executing other duties assigned by competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and goals of the relevant institution.
Additional Major Responsibilities:
1. Providing essential health services to beneficiaries to primary and secondary health clinics for the female section.
2. Ensuring regular attendance of professional and service staff in clinics in the female patient section.
3. Ensuring the availability of medications and proper maintenance of medical and non-medical supplies for the clinic.
4. Participating in health coordination meetings at the provincial level on behalf of the Afghan Red Crescent Society if invited.
5. Regularly caring for the clinic, its equipment, and its staff in a systematic and sustainable manner.
6. Creating a suitable working environment.
7. Providing services to create a coherent and organized foundation for the professional staff in the maternal health section.
8. Ensuring the proper execution of daily activities by professional and service staff in the clinic.
9. Preparing reports of activities in the relevant sections of Tawhid Clinic and sending it to the relevant health authorities in a timely and regular manner.
10. Implementing daily and monthly health education for beneficiaries.
If Necessary Responsibilities:
1. Participating in educational workshops at the provincial and national levels and beyond.
2. Participating in special events if invited.
3. Participating and collaborating with other health departments in case of urgent health events.
4. Establishing regular weekly and monthly meetings with clinic authorities.
5. Implementing monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory of the clinic with other authorities.
1. Ensuring beneficiary satisfaction.
2. Providing excellent quality health services.
3. Timely reporting on the clinic's activities and timely request for supplies for the clinic.
4. Serious attention to the preservation and maintenance of the clinic, its organization, and its equipment.
5. Constant communication with the health authorities of the province and the leadership of the Afghan Red Crescent Society.
Educational and work experience requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Medicine, preferably with a higher degree in the same field.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience.
- Passing the general health ministry exam is a requirement.
- Proficiency in official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (written and spoken) with English.
- Computer skills in tasks related to the job.
Dear applicants, please refer to the Recruitment Department of Human Resources Afghan Red Crescent Society HQ office, Afshar-e-Silo or BADGHIS branch offices for submitting their application along with their Curriculum Vita (CV), a copy of educational documents, a copy of work experience, citizenship ID card, and a photo.
Note: Request for a clampdown is not accepted by email or online.
Contact Numbers: +93-706750299