- Conduct examinations for women (in gynecological and maternity departments).
- Collaborate with midwives in conducting pre-delivery examinations.
- Address and treat post-delivery complications.
- Maintain cleanliness and standardization in the examination room, including proper sterilization and standard sheeting.
- Elevate knowledge and scientific and professional skills.
- Provide health education as needed.
- Perform examinations for women, allocating a minimum of 10 minutes for each patient before the examination.
- Check the organization and cleanliness of examination tools and equipment.
- Examine patients by obtaining accurate and detailed medical histories.
- Conduct accurate and precise physical examinations.
- Verify vaccination cards for tetanus and other vaccines.
- Diagnose illnesses based on accepted protocols.
- Treat patients according to prescribed protocols and explain the health status and prescribed treatment to the patient.
- Maintain accurate health records and registration cards.
- Identify and refer critical patients or those requiring further treatment to the relevant authorities.
- Schedule follow-up appointments if necessary.
- Organize and clean examination tools and equipment as required.
- Contribute to the improvement of scientific and professional skills.
- Actively participate in educational seminars, providing suggestions for improvement.
- Implement materials such as protocols and seminars in daily practice.
- Diploma in Medicine.
- Possess ethical values (patience, compassion, caution).
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Provide health services for six months in the vaccination section in districts (Marghab, Tolak, Pasaband, Do Lina).
- Adherence to all Islamic principles.
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with an updated CV to our HR department only via Email:
Note: Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.