Reporting directly to the TPM Team Leader, field monitors will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Conduct post-beneficiary assessment verifications/spot-checks to ensure that the most vulnerable populations affected by natural disasters, conflicts, and other crises were chosen by CPs according to established criteria by WFP.
2. Visit distribution sites to monitor food delivery, quality, quantity, and storage conditions.
3. Carry out activity monitoring, distribution monitoring, and post-distribution monitoring (PDM) of all WFP project activities, closely collaborating with WFP Field Office and relevant stakeholders such as CPs, FSPs, De Facto authorities, communities, etc.
4. Provide photographic evidence of infrastructure developed or rehabilitated in Cash/Food Assistance for Assets (C/FFA) projects or other assets transferred to the cooperating partner/community from WFP.
5. Under the guidance of the head of the field office, address any issues related to compliance and CFM, such as food/cash diversions, redistribution of assistance, misuse of WFP resources, etc.
6. Conduct data collection for program support, including but not limited to food security assessments, market food prices, market functionality index (MFI), baseline and impact surveys, gender and protection, nutrition surveys, etc.
7. Submit periodic field monitoring reports (process monitoring checklists, PDM forms, assessment forms, etc.) through WFP’s corporate tool (e.g., MODA).
8. Undertake any other activities related to WFP TPM interventions as and when requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Agriculture, Healthcare, Civil Engineering, Humanitarian Studies (essential).
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrable relevant Monitoring & Evaluation experience (essential).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Afghanistan (essential).
1. Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG.
2. Follow the steps to provide your details and register.
3. Provide the information marked in red.
4. Save your profile and upload copies of your qualifications and CV.
5. Once your profile is created and saved, go to the Vacancies tab on the right corner.
6. Click on the vacancy you want to apply for.
7. Provide your current employment details, date you are available from, and salary expectation.
8. Tick the boxes and click submit.
9. You will see your application under the Application tab.
Vacancy Reference NO. on the website: VAC-10901
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the email address you indicate in your application is accurate. If you have any issues registering yourself,
please contact from 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM: +0093728220482.