- Undertake administrative, financial, and HR responsibilities for the designated province.
- Maintain close coordination with AWEC's administrative and finance teams.
- Monitor and manage daily staff attendance.
- Prepare timesheets for provincial office staff.
- Organize and file all administrative and financial documents.
- Facilitate meetings and ensure necessary supplies are available.
- Translate administrative documents between English and local languages.
- Perform any additional duties as required.
Finance and Procurement:
- Generate vouchers based on supporting documents.
- Verify bill accuracy prior to processing payments.
- Scrutinize project expenses, supporting documents, and payment approvals.
- Record day-to-day expenses using petty cash management.
- Provide the head office with monthly cashbooks.
- Reconcile cashbooks regularly.
- Conduct daily cash counts.
- Assist the administration team in procuring office supplies and equipment.
- Maintain inventory lists for sub-recipients with accurate stock information.
- Supervise and control all expenses related to vehicle maintenance and fuel consumption.
Human Resources (HR):
- Organize and manage all staff HR files.
- Assist in the recruitment process for the project in the relevant province.
- Prepare monthly staff payroll.
- Provide monthly staff timesheets to the head office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a relevant field.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in administration, HR, and office management.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Dari, Pashto, and English.
- Familiarity with computer applications and office packages.
- Strong planning and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated honesty, motivation, tolerance, activity, and good manners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications and CVs to the following address: email@example.com.
Please ensure that the email subject line includes the vacancy number and position title; otherwise, your application may not be shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for tests/interviews.
"Committed to diversity and equal employment opportunity, we highly encourage females and people living with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, language, or religious sect."