Project Planning and Implementation:
- Develop work plans, monitor project progress, and generate required reports.
- Manage and supervise all project staff and activities, ensuring timely implementation.
- Ensure the existence of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) plans and reports.
- Track project progress to ensure alignment with the work plan and objectives.
- Develop tools for monitoring and evaluating project activities, establishing monitoring and evaluation systems, reporting mechanisms, and quality controls.
- Facilitate and support national and donor staff in monitoring and evaluating the project.
- Provide timely technical assistance to project staff and stakeholders.
- Design project activities, including engineering designs, Bill of Quantities (BOQs), work plans, checklists, etc.
- Perform any additional tasks and duties assigned by the project manager.
- Address and resolve problems and needs of the project and project staff with the program.
- Keep relevant government departments and donor agencies updated on project activities.
- Lead and motivate the team, providing clear objectives and meaningful feedback on performance.
- Report project activities to the Head of Program and programs coordinator.
- Conduct meetings with line departments, donor agencies, and community members on implementation and related issues.
- Manage all project activities in project provinces closely.
- Monitor and manage distribution data, ensuring services are provided on time.
- Establish effective coordination mechanisms with relevant stakeholders and line departments.
- Avoid inappropriateness or conflicts with cultural beliefs of groups within the target communities.
- Maintain contact with community elders, local Shura members, and other influential people in a participatory manner for efficient and coordinated operations.
- Strengthen coordination between project staff and stakeholders.
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of the project budget for intended purposes.
- Arrange and manage logistics administration and transportation aspects/needs of the project and project staff with the logistics department.
Data Management & Reporting:
- Organize and maintain project documentation in hard and soft copies.
- Collaborate with project staff to prepare data properly and in a timely manner.
- Document lessons learned and case studies, sharing them with project staff and other stakeholders.
- Report regularly and on time to Line Managers on roles and responsibilities/project implementation.
- Collect data from the field and generate reports.
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly, and other reports.
- Provide various reports and figures upon request from the main office or donor.
- Ensure effective documentation of the program and progress by capturing lessons learned and good practices.
- Participate in training workshops, meetings, and project events held in any provinces.
- Visit project sites and monitor all activities.
- Adhere to all policies of the KRO code of conduct.
- Maintain 100% transparency and accountability.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in project management, engineering, architecture, or another relevant field (Higher degrees are preferred).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a relevant field, especially in development projects.
- Work experience in an NGO/INGO will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office package and reporting.
- Excellent command of English and local languages.
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
For applying and more information, please visit the following link:
Note: All applicants are required to create and properly fill out an online CV profile in the system, including personal, education, and experience background, etc. Merely attaching a CV will not be sufficient.